- Ride a quad bike in the East Desert of Egypt
- Explore the magnificent desert.
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village
- Ride a camel
- stop for a drink a tea at a Bedouin tent
- Meet friendly Bedouins in their tents
- Private tour guide all the day with you
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada included
Private 3-Hours Quad Safari After Lunch From Hurghada
Tour begins around 14 00 am and transferred by air-conditioned bus to the QUAD BIKING station. After donning your helmet and listening to a briefing, you’re off through the multi-colored sands for a 3-hour tour with a quad bike drive to Explore the desert and make some stops to take photos in the amazing HURGHADA desert.
After about an hour you will reach your destination (Bedouin village). Here you can relax, ride a camel. In this Private 3-Hours Quad Safari After Lunch From Hurghada, enjoy the typical hospitality of Arabic tea and learn about the traditional life of the Bedouins.
Once again, you get ready to go driving 25 km back to the base. It’s an amazing adrenaline experience for you to try. This trip on a quad biking safari usually takes three hours and ends at approximately 17:30 hours.
- Private safari means there are no other people
on the trip with you besides your family or friends
and your private guide.
- Transfers from/to your hotel
- Ride on a quad bike 50 km in 2 ways
- Camel ride
- Professional Private English-speaking guide
- Quad bike and safety helmet
- Tea and mineral water
- Visit to Bedouin village.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Photo & Video DVD
- Scarf & safety glasses.
Timing & Duration
- Start your day with pickup from your hotel between 14:00 PM.
- Drop Off: Around 17:30 Pm (the same day).
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Tour available on: daily.
What to take with you?
- Photo and video equipment
- Head cover ( Scarf )
- Sun Cream
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer.
- for adults: 20 $ per person
- Child / from 6 years to 12 years: 10 $
- Infants / Under 4 years old are: Free of charge
- Minimum pax for this trip is 2 persons.
How to book a tour?
For booking write us via:
phone call: +201100072198
Please write to us:
Name of the trip
Date of trip
How many adults
How many children
Age of children