- Choose the starting time and the duration of the tour
- See the oldest Coptic church in the city
- Explore the Grand Mosque, the biggest mosque in the Red Sea province
- Go to the fish market
- Enjoy Hurghada’s restaurants, cafés, and shops
- Visit a shipyard and see how fishing boats are built
- Visit the large fruit and vegetable market
Begin your experience with a pickup from your central Hurghada hotel or central Hurghada. Hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle with your informed private guide and set off on your 3-hour private tour of the city.
Discover the different districts of Hurghada on this city tour. Explore both the traditional old town and the new, modern city. See the oldest Part of Hurghada ( El Dahar) with Its amazing Market then Visit the Oldest Church in Hurghada then drive to The new marine Mosque, visit the Mosque and walk to the Fishing port and see the Fish Market and have a time in the New Hurghada Marine if you need to have a drink.
- Round-trip in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hurghada Grand Mosque
- Old Market
- Coptic Church
- Hurghada Marina
- Shopping tours in Hurghada
- Private tour guide
- All Service charges & taxes
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Any options not mentioned in the program Hurghada city tour
Timing & Duration
Choose the starting time and the duration of the tour.
Duration: 3/4 Hours.
The excursion Hurghada city tour is every day.
What to take with you
- Sun hat
- Sun cream
- Pocket money
- Suitable dress for the mosque and the church
Price for 2 persons 20 $ per person.
3 persons 15 $ per person.
4 persons 10 $ per person.
5-10 persons 8 $ per persons
Child / from 6 years to 12 years: 6 $.
Infants / Under 6 years old are Free of charge.
NB Hotel Transfers (for pick up outside of Hurghada e.g Makadi Bay an extra fee is charged)
How to book a tour
You have several ways to book excursions.write us via
phone call: +201100072198
a web form located next to the information
Please write to us:
Name of the trip;
Date of trip;
How many adults;
How many children;
Age of children;