- Spend some time at St. Catherine’s Monastery by discovering it’s old treasures
- Ascend to the Mount Sinai where God told Moses the 10 Commandments
- Explore the 6th-century church located by the side of the burning bush
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Visit the temple of the prophet Elijah with a well and the chapel of the Mother of God.
- Breakfast included
In the evening around 20:00 pm you will be transferred by an A/C vehicle to travel and enjoy the sightseeing Mount Sinai and St. Catherine’s Monastery Tour from Sharm El Sheikh,where the Prophet Moses received the 10 commandments.
Once at the base of the mountain you are handed over to a Bedouin guide as Egyptian guide .You will reach to Moses mountain around 2:00 AM then start to climb about 2,285 meters , up 750 steps, strolling through the night (approx 2-3 hours depending on the customers),and get your time to enjoy the view from above the mountain during the sunrise.If you feel you can’t climb the mountain you can get a camel ride that takes you to the 700 steps.
Then you will descend the mountain at 7:00 am to move to your visit to St. Catherine’s Monastery one of the oldest churches in the world. The Monastery of st. Catherine was built by Emperor Justinian I and it`s dedicated to Saint Catherine who had been persecuted for the sake of Christianity in Egypt. You can also see what is believed to be the descendant of the original burnt-out bush in the monastery complex.
You will have then breakfast before driving back to Sharm El Sheikh where you will arrive around 13.30 – 14.00
- Round-trip transfer
- Transport by vehicle
- Catherine National Park fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Local guide during your climbing the mount
- Entry/Admission – St. Catherine’s Monastery
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Personal spending.
- Optional Activities.
- Any options not mentioned in the itinerary
Timing & Duration
- Pick up: Around 20:00 (Depending on your hotel location in Sharm el sheikh)
- Drop Off: Around 13:30 Pm (the second day)
- Duration: 18 hours
- Tour available on: Sunday, wednesday, friday evening
What to take with you?
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- breakfast box from your hotel
- The breakfast box must be pre-ordered from the hotel and collected before the tour starts;
- The camel trek is only available for the beginning of the trek to the 750 steps, then you must climb the steps and do the entire return trek on foot. The local partner does not recommend the camel trek;
- Warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Adult: 22 $.
- Child 12 $.
How to book a tour?
For booking write us via:
phone call: +201100072198
Please write to us:
Name of the trip
Date of trip
How many adults
How many children
Age of children