Private 3-Hours Quad Safari and Camel ride after lunch from Sharm el sheikh
- Ride a quad bike in the Sinai Desert
- Explore the magnificent desert
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village
- Meet friendly Bedouins in their tents
- Ride a camel and try bedouin tea
- Private tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Sharm El-Sheikh included.
Private 3-Hours Quad Safari and Camel ride after lunch from Sharm el-sheik
You will be picked up and transferred by air-conditioned bus to the Quad biking station. After donning your helmet and listening to a briefing, you’re off through the multi-colored sands for a Private 3-hour tour with a quad bike drive to Explore the desert and make some stops to take photos in the amazing Sinai desert.
After about an hour you will reach your destination (Bedouin Tent). Here you can relax, enjoy the typical hospitality of Arabic tea and learn about the traditional life of the Bedouins An amazing adrenaline experience for you to try.
In this Private 3-Hours Quad Safari and Camel ride after lunch from Sharm el sheik. You can also enjoy a camel ride before heading back through the sand dunes to the starting point. From there, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel by bus.
- Transfers from/to your hotel
- Ride on a quad bike for 3 hours
- Camel ride
- Professional private English-speaking tour guide
- Safety helmet
- Visit to Bedouin village
- Bottled water at the Bedouin camp.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Photo & Video DVD
- Scarf & safety glasses.
Timing & Duration
- Pickup from your hotel between 14:00 pm.
- Drop Off: Around 17:30 Pm
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Tour available on: daily
What to take with you?
- Photo and video equipment
- Head cover ( Scarf )
- Sun Cream
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer.
- Adults: 20 $ per person.
- Child / from 6 years to 11 years: 10 $
- Infants / Under 6 years old are: Free of charge.
How to book a tour?
For booking write us via:
phone call: +201100072198
Please write to us:
Name of the trip
Date of trip
How many adults
How many children
Age of children