- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada included;
- Enjoy a BBQ dinner with deliciously grilled delicacies
- Ride a quad bike in the East Desert of Egypt;
- Discover the Sahara in a four-wheel drive
- Enjoy an exciting camel ride in the desert
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village;
- Meet friendly Bedouins in their tents;
- Tour guide all the day with you;
- Enjoy the traditional tanoura show and belly dance
- Sip a tasty, hot Bedouin tea with the locals
Mega Safari From Hurghada, The trip starts with pickup from your hotel and travel towards the Safari quad bike station. Receive a safety briefing and description of the itinerary from a multilingual professional guide. In Mega Safari From Hurghada, we start our program with a Honda quad bike for 50 minutes to discover the gold desert and make some stops to take photos in the amazing HURGHADA desert.
Then, experience an exciting jeep safari through the desert, climbing sand dunes on the way to the Bedouin village . After about 25 km by jeep safari, you will reach your destination (Bedouin village). Here you can relax, ride a camel, ride a Spider car, enjoy the typical hospitality of Arabic tea and learn about the traditional life of the Bedouins.
Back from Bedouin village again to enjoy a traditional dinner and show. Enjoy a cozy evening barbecue diner in the open air and admire the fantastic views of the sunset. Watch a traditional show, Tanoura dancers, and belly dancers.
Transfers from/to your hotel;
Ride on a quad bike for 50 minutes;
jeep 4×4 ride to bedouin village;
Spider car ride ( beach Buggy );
Professional English-speaking safari guide;
Tea and mineral water;
Visit to Bedouin village;
Barbecue dinner including mineral water and soft drink;
Service charges and taxes.
Any extras not mentioned in the program;
Photo & Video DVD;
Scarf & safety glasses.
Timing & Duration
Start your day with pickup from your hotel between 13:30 pm .
Drop Off: Around 19:00 Pm (the same day).
Duration: 6 hours.
Tour available on: daily.
What to take with you
- photo and video equipment;
- head cover ( Scarf );
- Sun Cream ;
- Comfortable shoes;
- warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer.
for adults: 17 $ per person.
Child / from 6 years to 12 years: 9 $
Infants / Under 6 years old are: Free of charge.
How to book a tour
You have several ways to book excursions.write us via
phone call: +201100072198
a web form located next to the information
Please write to us:
Name of the trip;
Date of trip;
How many adults;
How many children;
Age of children;