- Pick up from Hotel.
- Visit top sites with a professional guide.
- Karnak temple.
- Valley of the kings.
- Colossi of Memnon.
- Queen Hatshepsut temple.
- Lunch in Egyptian Restaurant.
- Includes all entrance fees and lunch.
- Drive back to MARSA ALAM.
Private Luxor Tour Program
Therefore, our qualified guide will pick up you from your hotel in MARSA ALAM around 04.00 and drive you to Luxor with an A/C vehicle for approximately 6 hours. At 7:00 o, clock. During the trip, you will have also a stop for rest to have your breakfast and go to the toilet. After that, you will cross the eastern desert to the Nile River valley and after 1 hour driving along the Nile valley then you will reach Luxor at about 9:30 o, clock to start your excellent private tour.
On Private Tour Luxor Day Trip from Marsa Alam.
The private tour starts with our visit to the famous Karnak Temple which is the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples which was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars also. Visiting Karnak temple is a tour for itself.
Then you will enjoy your Lunch on the way to a local restaurant in Luxor. In addition in Private Tour Luxor Day Trip from Marsa Alam, you will be visiting the West Bank of the River Nile were to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs.
Luxor trip to the temple of Queen Hatshepsut
Later on, you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary also. Truly, this impressive temple is dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh that rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces. On this private tour will have the chance to enjoy some free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the original papyrus institutes and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Karnak temple;
- Valley of the kings;
- Colossi of Memnon;
- Queen Hatshepsut temple;
- Lunch in Egyptian Restaurant;
- The Alabaster Factory;
- Private Egyptologist tour guide;
- Entrance fees for the above-mentioned sights;
- Tax and service charge;
- Drive back to Marsa Alam.
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Personal spending.
- Optional Activities.
- Boat trip on the Nile and banana island;
- Tutankhamon tomb, Requires additional Tickets.;
- Any options not mentioned in the itinerary
Timing & Duration
Pick up: Around 4:30 Am (Depending on your hotel location in Hurghada).
Drop Off: Around 21:30 Pm (the same day).
Duration: 18 Hours.
The excursion operates every day.
What to take with you
- Sun hat,
- Warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer.
- Evening, on the day before the tour, please book for yourself a breakfast box in the reception and don’t forget to take it morning on the day of the tour.
- 2 Persons 140 $ per person
- 3 Persons 130 $ per person
- 4 Persons 120 $ per person
- 5 Persons 95 $ per person
- 6 Persons 110 $ per person
- 7 Persons and more 100 $ per person
How to book a tour
You have several ways to book excursions.write us via
phone call: +201100072198
a web form located next to the information
Please write to us:
Name of the trip;
Date of trip;
How many adults;
How many children;
Age of children;