- Visit Canyons Area and enjoy unique colors and forms of the rocks;
- Ride a camel to Dahab city
- Enjoy Quad bike riding in the desert and spend amazing extreme time;
- Snorkel at 3 pools lagoon area area and enjoy Red Sea underwater world.
- Visit Dahab city and enjoy a quality lunch.
We will pick you up from your hotel around 8:00 am (Depending on your hotel location in Sharm el sheik).Will take you to the Canyon which is a mass of natural rock formations and crevices with all the shapes you could possibly imagine. Then, Riding camels you will reach the Three pools reserve – a popular dive site. this site is a renowned spot for diving and snorkeling 10 kilometers north of Dahab. I this 5 in 1 mix Safari Swim at the lagoon and watch the countless colorful fish and vibrant coral reefs up close or relax on the sand in the sun.
Then, Experience the thrill of riding a quad bike, on desert trails that take you on a journey through the beautiful Sinai Wadis and Mountains; 5 in 1 mix Safari that you won’t forget in a hurry. after that heading to visit Dahab city and have a delicious lunch at a very nice restaurant.
On the journey back, enjoy an opportunity to walk around Dahab and do a bit of shopping before returning to your hotel.
- Air conditioned transportation
- Professional Tour Guide
- Visit Canyon Area
- Camel Ride along the coast to Dahab city
- Snorkeling at 3 pools lagoon
- Enjoy Quad bike riding in the desert
- Visit Dahab city.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Professional photo shoot
Timing & Duration
- Pickup: Around 7:40 am
- Drop Off: Around 18:00 Pm
- Duration: 9 hours.
- Tour available on: Daily tour.
What to take with you?
- The passport
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer:
- Photo and video equipment,
- Head cover (Cap or Scarf),
- Sun Cream
- Adult : 20 $ per person.
- Child / from 6 years to 11 years: 10 $
- Infants / Under 6 years old are: Free of charge.
How to book a tour?
phone call: +201100072198
Please write to us:
Name of the trip
Date of trip
How many adults
How many children
Age of children