- Explore the Dendera temple complex, including the Temple of Hathor and the Zodiac
- Discover the fascinating temples of Seti (Abydos)
- Lunch at a restaurant.
Get picked up from your hotel in Hurghada by your egyptologist tour guide at 5 AM . Arrive at Dendera at 08: 30, The temple is located in Dandara which is situated at the north of Luxor. At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel. The Temple of (Dendera) Hathor , goddess of love and joy (Dendera) was largely constructed during the Late Ptolemaic period, specifically during the reign of Ptolemy XII and Cleopatra VII. Later additions were made during the Roman period.
Then continue to Dendara to visit the Temple of Abydoss. he temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known as temple of Seti I. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government.
Abydos was one of the most important religious sites to ancient Egyptians. Much like modern Muslims hope to complete a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their lifetime, ancient Egyptians would have hopes to visit Abydos, which for them was strongly associated with the entrance into the afterlife.
- Private vehicle to Abydos – Dendera, and back to the hotel.
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Lunch in Abydos temple
- Private tour
- Private tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Personal spending.
- Optional Activities.
Timing & Duration
Pick up: Around 4:30 Am (Depending on your hotel location in Hurghada).
Drop Off: Around 8:30 Pm (the same day).
Duration: 15 Hours.
Private Tour Dendera and Abydos From Hurghada operates every day.
What to take with you
- Sun hat,
- Warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer.
- Evening, on the day before the tour, please book for yourself a breakfast box in the reception and don’t forget to take it morning on the day of the tour.
How to book a tour
You have several ways to book excursions.write us via
phone call: +201100072198
a web form located next to the information
Please write to us:
Name of the trip;
Date of trip;
How many adults;
How many children;
Age of children;